Now you can upgrade your laminate countertop to a real custom stone surface – overnight.
The beautiful new STONE countertop or table you ROLL ON!™
There's no faster, easier, or more economical way to completely RENEW your existing laminate or formica countertop with a new STONE surface you roll on as easily as paint.
The NEW SpreadStone™ Countertop Finishing Kit is made with real stone and goes on FAST with absolutely NO CREATIVE SKILL.
• Kitchen Counters
• Bathroom Counters
• Bar Tops
• Kitchen Tables
• Coffee Tables ... and More
Your Countertop Plus
20 Years of Proven Stone Technology...
When you choose SpreadStone™ as your new countertop finish, you're choosing the enduring strength and speckled granite elegance of real stone in an easy roll-on finish that naturally outperforms other options in the marketplace.
A mix of carefully combined stone
ingredients, SpreadStone™ has delivered unmatched ease of use, beauty and durability for more than 20 years as a heavy-duty decorative coating for concrete floors, walls, columns and more.
Now, with the SpreadStone™ Countertop Finishing Kit
we've taken our proven proprietary stone techology even further to give you an exciting new decorative option.
Countertop Kit - Quick Review
Fast and easy kitchen renewal you can
be proud of — in one simple kit...
SpreadStone Countertop Colors
(click to view)
How exactly does SpreadStone™ compare?
1) SpreadStone is the real deal: it's STONE, nature's perfect natural ingredient.
2) PERFORMANCE: SpreadStone gives your new countertop excellent resistance to stains, heat, impact, abrasion and household cleaners...Just what you would expect from stone!
3) SpreadStone is not a faux finish paint product requiring an eye for detail, creative skill and time-consuming techniques. You just ROLL IT ON... And the finished result is far more durable than paint.
4) SpreadStone is not a cement-based product subject to messy or complicated pre-mixing and short working time. The entire SpreadStone system is pre-mixed and ready to go with unlimited available working time.
5) There are no weird or complicated tools. Just a roller and brush.
6) SpreadStone is not an epoxy finish.That means there are no hazardous chemicals to mix, no limited working time — and no plastic-looking finish.
7) PRICE: SpreadStone gives you a REAL STONE SURFACE that will last — at a very reasonable price (far less than some other finishing products AND SIMILAR to some painted-on faux finish options).
"We wanted a beautiful new countertop finish that was more than just paint — but without smelly epoxy chemicals.
We chose the Daich Countertop Kit and got a real stone surface that I applied in one weekend. We are absolutely thrilled!"
-- Rebecca H.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How much area does the SpreadStone Countertop Kit cover?
The FULL SIZE KIT covers 50 sq.ft. of countertop space when applied as directed.
THE SMALL PROJECT KIT covers up to 30 sq.ft. of countertop space when applied as directed.
2) What comes in the kit?
The kit comes with all required coatings and application tools.
3) Do the products smell bad?
Not at all. The entire SpreadStone™ system is practically odorless and safe to use.
4) How soon can we use our new countertop?
After clear coat application, wait until the following morning to resume use.
5) Can I coat my backsplash?
Yes, just employ the same techniques.
6) How smooth can I make my countertop?
You have complete control. Leave your countertop softly textured or perfectly smooth. It's completely up to you.
7) What if I have some left?
It's not an epoxy product, so there's never any waste. Just close the can and save it for later. Use it on a table, vanity, bartop or other surface.
The five newest colors recently on display at a decorating show...